Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Monday, April 13, 2009

    Goreng Pisang


    This pisang (banana) is great for goreng pisang or jemput jemput

    Crispy goreng pisang for breakfast
    Breakfast for weekends are mostly dining outdoors.....I like the TCC breakfast set, Riders Cafe breakfast and breakfast in Changi Beach Club. Its also a special moment for us to share and reflect for the week.
    I yearned for goreng pisang to go along with my kopi-O. Am very lucky to have a nearby market and hastened my hubby to get me pisang tandok or asked the fruit seller for bananas that are suitable for the goreng pisang................eh, don't forget your kopi-0..........
    Goreng pisang are best makan whilst its hot & crispy.........

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 10:12 AM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins