Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Monday, April 06, 2009

    Home Made Ngoh Hiang


    I made these before the Lunar New Year and steamed it - kept these in the freezer. Whenever I wanted to eat it, I'll just baked it in the oven for 30 mins (bake is better than deep frying it)!!
    This recipe was given to me by Aunty Marlene (minced pork, prawns, fish, water chestnuts, onion, egg, liver was added). Goes very well with my home made chilli sauce!

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 11:46 AM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins