Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Wednesday, April 08, 2009

    KIMCHEE FRIED RICE

    This is another of my kids favourite - KimChee - they adores Korean food.....my son could finish a whole packet of kimchees.



    I like this brand - in Cold Storage

    Next, I diced the onions, roast pork (because I bought some pork knuckles) and off course the kimchee

    This is my KimChee fried rice, topped with shredded omelette and seaweed.














    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 12:10 PM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins