Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Sunday, April 12, 2009

    Yu Char Kway

    Yu Char Kway is eaten best with crushed peanut cake (kong tng)
    Once in a while, I'd like to indulge myself in Yu Char kway (our local churrios), served with crushed peanut cake (kong tng) and dipped in black kopi.
    If you have not try this, give it a try.......my Peranakan mama loves it this way.......the Yu Char Kways can also be dipped in Bak Kuk Teh, Assam Pedas, Rojak and the new style of eating?? I'll sliced in twos, sandwiched with tuna!!! Sedap!


    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 3:04 PM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins