Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Wednesday, May 06, 2009

    Fusilli Salad Pasta & Stir Fried Beef

    I had not been cooking much for the past few days because my aunt and cousins from KL were in town.

    After watching Chef Wan's cooking Caesar Salad, this gave me an idea.......why not incorporate Caesar Salad's dressing with Fusilli?

    I like it......because I love mustard, parmesan cheese and lots of garlic with olive oil drizzling into the pasta. I've also added diced green capsicum and lots of black pepper to the pasta.....

    I had some beef slices in the freezer and decided to stir fried it. Brown sauce was poured onto the stir fried beef. Its simply easy and wholesome dinner on a lazy Tuesday night!

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 12:08 PM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins