Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Thursday, May 07, 2009

    Hot Dog & Star Shaped Hash


    I know its a simple dish - we like the Rudis Pork Sausage from Cold Storage. Another of my favourite is Huber's Butchery - where you can get a wide selection of prime meats, sausages, hams.
    I never like my sausages fried! Just add a dash of olive oil and leave the sausages in the oven to bake.
    Don't forget to add some dijon mustard to your hot dog!!! The star shaped hash browns are available in Cold Storage (Farmland). Kids love it!!!

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 3:01 PM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins