Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Sunday, May 24, 2009

    Satay Babi - Grilled Barbeque Pork in Skewers


    Meat was marinated the night before

    Sizzling Satay Babi (I used the griller in the oven)

    Not forgetting the ketupat (rice cakes) - bought this ready made ketupat from the market

    Simply sedap, great for BBQ, home made satay!!

    For my daughter's birthday, I made our traditional Peranakan Satay Babi with homemade peanut sauce (with grated pineapple), sauce (refer to my earlier post).
    I have tried so many satay stalls here in Singapore, and my favourite is Satay Instimewa, which is located in Lau Pa Sat, stall no. 14.
    Therefore, if you "tak kuasa" (can't be bothered to make these satays), I would highly recommend Satay Instimewa.

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 12:00 PM 1 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins