Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Wednesday, July 08, 2009

    Nasi Lemak & Condiments

    I love the home cooked nasi lemak - pandan, santan aromatic rice. Nothing beats having a great home cooked meal rather than queuing and jostling with the crowds.

    Look at the yummilicious ikan selar, timun (cucumber), omelette and off course nasi lemak with lots of sambal - I've added sambal petai (stinky beans).

    Sorry, I forgot to snap a plate of nasi lemak because I just cant wait to makan my dinner........ I would recommend getting some banana leaves and scoop your nasi lemak on it, shiok with eating your fingers, peeling the ikan selar and topped with lots lots of sambal........sedap!!!

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 10:30 PM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins