Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Sunday, August 30, 2009

    Casuarina Prata Shop

    thosai

    Thosai

    Thanks to all who had dropped by to my blog.....due to technical problem in Blogger, I was unable to upload several updates......

    Last Friday, we headed to the Thomson area and had Thosai, Chicken curry & my favourite prata (onion & egg). The service had improved tremendously and the Indian staffs were very friendly. They can memorised all the orders without taking out their pen & notepads!!!

    chicken curry

    Chicken Curry
    Photobucket
    My egg & onion prata
    Yes, don't forget that cup of Teh Halia after a wonderful evening of curries!
    Friday is a special day of the week, its time for me to have a wonderful evening with my family - where we wound the evening updates on kids and what to do's for Sat & Sundays!!!

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 2:18 PM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins