Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Saturday, December 05, 2009

    Crystal Jade, Scotts


    Century Egg & Meat Congee

    Lychee Boat Congee

    My platter of fish maw, pork tendon, mushroom & duck web
    Briased Seafood & Duck Web in Claypot

    I love Crystal Jade congee (porridge) and my favourite: Lychee Boat congee. Slices of fish maw, fish, duck, cuttlefish and you tiao (deep fried strip dough) were added to the congee.
    Another of my favourite is the braised duck web........pork tendon.........yummy and tender!

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 8:59 AM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins