Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Monday, August 09, 2010

    Stir Fried Garoupa Slices in Sambal & Bittergourd, Changi Village



    Whenever I head to Changi Village for my weekly swim or cycling alongst the Changi Coast Road, I'll never fail to have either the fish soup or fish head sambal with rice!

    Unfortunately, the fish head is not available today as it is Monday and being PH for National Day. I had the fish slices in sambal instead......

    That's lunch for today ;) and sour plum juice for moi.

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 5:28 PM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins