Let's Talk over Coffee....

The BakerWoman

Photobucket

The blog about this Bibik who loves to makan, masak & indulge! FOOD IS LOVE, THANKS & NUTRITIOUS!

Blogs I enjoy reading:

  • Renzze
  • Elaine
  • Apple
  • Fashionista
  • Raves
  • Peranakan cooking
  • Peranakan Cultures
  • Nostalgic Singapore
  • Second Shot
  • MY EARLIER POSTS

    Sunday, December 12, 2010

    Homemade Fish Maw

    Fish Maw before it is deep fried
    Looks like keropok after its deep fried....
      
    Added the fish maw to my mixed soup
    I love fish maw.....this fish maw was homemade by my colleague, Jenny.

    This is ikan kurau's fish maw.....I've added dried scallops, pork ribs, fish balls, white lettuce, tau kee (bean curd skin & fish maw to this delightful wholesome soup!

    Special thanks to Jenny.......

    The Bakerwoman - Coffee Talk at 9:47 PM 0 comments


    Layout Design by Hajira Thanks to:Getty Images BlogspotBlogskins